- What word did Eminem rhyme with orange?
- What is Nurple?
- What rhymes on away?
- What rhymes with the number 12?
- What’s rhymes with purple?
- What is a Sporange?
- Does orange and door hinge rhyme?
- What rhymes with happy?
- What rhymes with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
- What rhymes with Bologna?
- What is a rare example of a word that rhymes with orange the blorenge?
- What word rhymes with Apple?
What word did Eminem rhyme with orange?
sporangeAccording to the Oxford English Dictionary, the only word that perfectly rhymes with “orange” is “sporange,” an uncommon botanical term for a part of a fern.
But that just gets Eminem all riled up, like a door hinge..
What is Nurple?
(slang) The act of taking a person’s nipple between the thumb and forefinger and then twisting it around roughly.
What rhymes on away?
WordRhyme rating♫Kay100♫sway100♫ay100♫stray100♫94 more rows
What rhymes with the number 12?
WordRhyme ratingCategoriesdelve100Verbshelve100Verbelve100Noun, Verbtlv100Noun96 more rows
What’s rhymes with purple?
16. Purple rhymes with hirple, meaning “to limp” or “walk awkwardly,” and curple, an old Scots word for a leather strap that goes beneath the tail of a horse to secure its saddle (it also more broadly means “buttocks”).
What is a Sporange?
spo·ran·gi·um (spə-răn′jē-əm) pl. spo·ran·gi·a (-jē-ə) A single-celled or many-celled structure in which spores are produced, especially in fungi, algae, mosses, and ferns. Also called spore case.
Does orange and door hinge rhyme?
Rhyme. It is widely accepted that no single English word is a full rhyme for orange, though there are half rhymes, such as hinge, lozenge, syringe, and porridge.
What rhymes with happy?
WordRhyme ratingCategoriesunhappy100Adjectivesnappy100Adjectivepappy100Nounnappy100Adjective, Noun96 more rows
What rhymes with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?
Rhymes with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious: atrocious ferocious precocious ptosis doses [439 more]
What rhymes with Bologna?
WordRhyme ratingCategoriesphony100Adjective, Nounmacaroni100NounMaloney100Namephoney100Adjective, Noun96 more rows
What is a rare example of a word that rhymes with orange the blorenge?
A rare example of a word that rhymes with ‘orange’, the Blorenge is a what? River Usk: you should be able to trace the path of the river as it meanders through the valley. The Castle: You may just be able to make out the castle ruins, not too far from the town hall.
What word rhymes with Apple?
WordRhyme ratingCategoriesgrapple100Verbdapple100Nounscrapple100Nounsnapple100Noun96 more rows